A Busy Week

It's been a busy week at work.  Many meetings, high productivity, and, lots of laughs.  Side-splitting laughs that keep me more than giggling an hour after the comment or incident occurred.    


In the evenings, I've spent time talking to family and friends on the phone, listening to bits and pieces about my younger son's recent trip to Oregon, and helping a friend set up a new blog.   


By the time I turn off the lights at the end of the day, it's after midnight and the morning alarm will be sounding for the first time at 4:45 a.m.  Each morning, I've hit the snooze button more than once, but I've arrived at work before 7:45 a.m. all week. 


I've had very little time to pen a post, but I've not resisted the change of pace.  That said, I am looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend.


A Busy Week

0 comments:

Post a Comment