Go Modern, Go Contemporary

Here I go again! Blabbing about contemporary furniture again..For a good reason. Though antiques and ornate furnishings I also consider as works of art, but I like modern, sleek lines of contemporary furniture better. It's uncluttered, streamlined, gives a sense of organization, great for small spaces - which are really getting scarce these days, and its just easy to mix and match with other furnishings and its very practical.

I also like black furniture mainly because it looks so modern and stylish and with great lighting in a room who can go wrong? I like it too coz I prefer neutral colors on my walls so the black furnishing will serve as a contrast.

I've been digging out websites and design sites with black furniture this morning and I came across this site Go Modern and I was just so wowed! They have an awesome collection and I was particularly hooked on their glass furniture collection.. Awesome... I feel like I suddenly want to tear down our closets and replace it with this one!!

Go Modern, Go Contemporary
Would you believe that is a wardrobe cabinet? It just lends a room a wider look plus the light it reflects is nice plus it just doesn't look like its a wardrobe! If you're a contemporary furniture addict like me, go head over to Go Modern's website and indulge your senses with their fabulous collection.




Go Modern, Go Contemporary

Go Modern, Go Contemporary

Loading related posts...

1 comments:

zane said...

Good feature! Italian Contemporary Furniture looks fantastic.

Post a Comment