The Season of New Beginnings

Well spring isn't quite here yet, but March has arrived.  In honor of the impending season of new beginnings, I have given a fresh look to Seasons for All at Home.  Pink, yellow, and green now dress the welcome banner and wallpaper, and my first post with this backdrop is about decorating with pink and green.  I also talk about how I planned for my second baby's bedroom decor, too.


And with special thanks to all who participated in a survey I conducted during the month of February, I have re-launched The Tea Room.  Photographs of interiors and tablescapes of tea rooms is the most popular area of interest, with recipes of the sweet and savory a close second.  Since some voted for paintings and tea-related stories, I'll add those along the way, too. 


The color scheme here at Seasons for All will be changing, too, but that will probably take place closer to the Spring Equinox.  In the meantime, I invite you to visit Seasons for All at Home and The Tea Room!


The Season of New Beginnings

Loading related posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment