Wanna Have A Nip & Tuck?

Not me.. Definitely not me. I'm scared even of dentists as it is. I have low pain tolerance and I just really refuse to believe anything with anesthesia would not have pain. My brother though is very obsessed with his appearance.

He used to say if he gets rich he'll have a nose job. I dunno why, there's nothing wrong with his nose though. But he keep saying his nostrils are humongous. He's a big believer in plastic surgery hehe more vain than his two sisters and he keeps saying, if he is a girl, he's definitely getting breast augmentation and keep teasing us to get some Breast Enlargement Advice. These types of surgeries needs a lot of thought and if one goes through it, better go with professionals, a reputable and competent center.

Hmmp! As if we need it.. Hahaha! I miss my brother and his "vain" ideas..

Wanna Have A Nip & Tuck?

Wanna Have A Nip & Tuck?

Loading related posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment