Yawning



Yawning
Waving to everyone around the world, from the confines my little room, from where I have barely stirred since our Sunday jaunt, two weeks ago. So much lovely work, so welcome, so necessary, and yet, I am so very, very tired. I'd like to be doing of this...

Yawning
A whole day in bed with a book is something I haven't done for years.


Yawning
But then, it is spring -

Yawning

- and there is gardening to be done. Somehow.




Yawning

And every day brings the inevitable housework...


Yawning

...of one kind or another. So I plod on, and try to forget that I've only had two very small holidays in the last ten years. Or else I will be the littlest violin, playing a mournful tune at my own, solitary pity-party...



Yawning


If only I could drive...vroom vroom! Out of here!



Yawning


Cats, of course, have the right idea.


Yawning


Loading related posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment