20,000 POGO TOKENS and I Hate To Admit....I'm a Slob

John Deere hat (if this doesn't come up, refresh or go back later)
5000 pogo tokens
5000 pogo tokens
5000 pogo tokens
5000 pogo tokens

Since I'm not finding freebies, I've been surfing the internet. I so absolutely should be doing housework and laundry-blahhhhh!!! I love doing frugal things and being on the computer. As for being a perfect housekeeper.....um, well I am a slob. But a slob that feels guilty about it at least!!!Today sitting in my messy living room, I kinda, sorta decided I should get myself together on this cleaning situation. So instead of off the couch, off I surfed (COMPUTER ADDICT should be tattooed on my forehead). I have already heard of "flying" a long time ago and even signed up at the Flylady website but got a bit freaked out when I started receiving tons of email. She talks about babystepping.....well I need the fat chubby slow baby step program. Eeease me into this please! Well that was a while back. I ran across the website again today. The same basic website and the same program. First shine yo sink. I remember that part of it....that's about as far as I got. I resigned up. The group emails come from a yahoo group. First thing I did this time was mark that I just want a daily digest. Maybe that will let me go at speed I'm comfortable with. One new thing is a forum-they didn't have that before. You have to sign up on blogtalk radio to be able to post on the forum. Also another new thing is the Flylady toolbar - just what I need to remind me of this every time I log on. It has buttons for different places on Flylady and also for the forum. This will make it easier to surf around, so I downloaded it.
I do love the CHAOS acronym from Flylady. It describes me perfectly. It stands for Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome. Yes I admit there have been times I haven't extended invites to my house because to be honest I would be embarassed at how messy it is. The first step for today is: Go Shine Your Sink! Complete instructions have been included to make sure you clean it and clean it good. I'm already going to go against part of the instructions. I am going to wash my dishes first. Then I'll get to the shining part. So I'm off to do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20,000 POGO TOKENS and I Hate To Admit....I

0 comments:

Post a Comment