The A-List ~ April 2009

The A-List ~ April 2009 In some ways this month flew by and in some ways it was one of the longest I've known.  It's hard to believe that tomorrow is the first of May.  Since I began creating the A-list only last month, I'm not in the habit of remembering throughout the month what to include.  So, here's my list as of this moment.


  1. The weather has been unpredictable this month; a heat wave suggested summer was already here but rain has had its fair share of time, too.

  2. I've been able to take a vacation day about once every 2 weeks.  I'm getting used to it!

  3. I work in health care and am so proud of our planning to screen and treat people who have or may have the swine flu. 

  4. I just read my A-list from last month and am realizing I'm more tired now than I was then.

  5. I continue to enjoy Twitter and Yammer, especially when I can access them any time from my mobile phone.

  6. I will always be amazed and humbled by the kindness of some people, including strangers.

  7. I love monitoring how people find this site, i.e., how they got here and how they left.

  8. My sons are healthy and living their lives with purpose and love.

  9. My sister is adjusting to a new chemotherapy treatment, but is doing pretty well as of today.

  10. The silver lining to feeling more tired now than I did last month is that there are loads of people in my life who reinvigorate my energy and spirit.  


The A-List ~ April 2009

Loading related posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment