Another STD*

*STD = Styled to Death (Acronym made popular by The Moggit Girls)

And yes a real designer is responsible for this. The renovation of Real Housewife of NYC Jill Zarin's apartment was undertaken by her "gay husband" Brad Boles, last seen on this blog in this video***. I don't know if he personally styled the table but let's examine it in detail, shall we?
There are what look to me like crumbs all over the table, raw Brussels sprouts in the soup bowls and don't get my started on the napkins playing ring-a-roses in the center.
Apart from that WORDS FAIL ME!
But I'm sure they don't fail you... Comments please

**if you can stand it, there's more here
***it might not be apparent but I'm totally on Team Jill, just not 100% behind the decor.

Another STD*

Another STD*

Loading related posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment