Celebrating ~ A New and Enthusiastic Team


I work on a lot of teams.  I lead many and am a participant on others.  I now belong to another team; I'm one of 8 faculty who will, over the next few months, train hundreds of professionals and support staff in the fine art of communicating with each other.   




What is strikingly different about this team from several others is the palpable enthusiasm in each member and the immediate synergy of the group.  Four physicians and four non-physicians, we quickly cycled through the forming, storming, and norming phases of team dynamics and are well on our way to performing. 


Our work is new and experimental, and it is vital to the success of our organization.  I am so looking forward to teaching this curriculum with such a fine group of people. 


Celebrating ~ A New and Enthusiastic Team


0 comments:

Post a Comment