Celebrating ~ A Weekday Morning at Home

Celebrating ~ A Weekday Morning at Home I'm taking another vacation day today; it actually helps the budget at work.  Although I intended to get up as early as I do when I go to work, I ended up sleeping just a bit longer.  But I got up early enough to enjoy the morning at home


Weekday mornings feel different than weekend mornings.  The world is abuzz with news, entertainment, and events, and lives are busy with work and school.  So, it's a special treat to have a low-key weekday morning at home.  


I have several things I want to get done today.  Spending an hour or two sipping tea and listening to birds chirp outside my windows is a little piece of heaven I'm treasuring today.


Celebrating ~ A Weekday Morning at Home     


Photo from Country Living

Loading related posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment