Cheap Salad Add-In

Cheap Salad Add-In

I like finding different things to "dress up" a salad besides the usual croutons. I really don't like stuffing that much and almost never eat it prepared. But unprepared straight out of the box to be used instead of croutons is an idea I came up with a year or so ago. I keep the crouton canister in the fridge right beside my dressing. I always shake it before I use it on my salad to get the ingredients all mixed up. It's definitely a different taste then the usual crouton topper. I usually get the chicken flavored kind and of course, I pick the cheaper store brand. The canister above came from Walmart. Be careful at first until you figure out how much you like, because it does have a strong flavor.


Cheap Salad Add-In
Cheap Salad Add-In
Cheap Salad Add-In

Loading related posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment