Clothes, Footwear and More Clothes...


I feel a little down today and I wanted to feel a little better. Getting some retail theraphy is great way to push myself out of my melancholic mood but shopping here is either going to the markets which is hot and could get really crowded or going to the malls which is cool yet prices are crazy.

They charge so much higher (at times more than double) than the markets.I could neither go for those choices coz hubby has a class so no one can drive me around and I don't like taking the moto taxi's (this I do if I really have no other choice and I need to go somewhere)..I ended up hopping from one shopping site to another. I wanted to take a look at what's the latest in clothing, footwear and accessories. I'm a girl so naturally I have closets chockfull of them and I still end up complaining I don't have anything to wear.

Came across this site - www.simplybe.co.uk and they have great selections. Tempting... I love their jeans collection and I particularly heart this...

Clothes, Footwear and More Clothes...


and these trainers are nice!

Clothes, Footwear and More Clothes...

Lol! This is window shopping - Online! A great thing about this site? They also have a Plus Size Catalogue!

Clothes, Footwear and More Clothes...

Clothes, Footwear and More Clothes...

Loading related posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment