Dragonflies are free


Dragonflies are freeLast summer, this dragonfly landed on the wind screen beside our back door. It stayed just long enough for me to snap three pictures, two of which are shown here. I am fascinated by the detail God lavishes on His creatures. This little dragonfly is beautifully designed. I love the honeycomb wings, engineering at its finest.
Dragonflies are freeI wonder why the dragonfly’s eye has a white spot in this picture. Is it reflecting me and my camera? I wonder what the dragonfly thought of the huge human leaning over it with a machine attached to her face. It must not have appreciated a camera being pointed at it, because it flew away just after I shot this picture.

I hope I see more of these insects soon.

Loading related posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment