Springtime Xmas Offers

Springtime Xmas Offers
Look what just arrived in my inbox. On April 15th. For a show that doesn't start until November 13th. My neighbor hasn't even taken down her Christmas wreath and I get this from Radio City Music Hall.
So let me get this right Messers. Dolan, MSG Entertainment, Ticketmaster, Amex et al: You can't sell me a ticket to see Leonard Cohen at the original price because they get sold early in a scheme/scam designed to frustrate the hell out of genuine fans while simultaneously making scalpers a quick payload but I get plenty of time, A WHOLE FREAKIN' SEVEN MONTHS, to buy a seat for the Rockettes? Oh, and don't try to sweeten the deal with a free t-shirt, that just makes me mad.

Springtime Xmas Offers

Springtime Xmas Offers

Loading related posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment