A World of Difference ~ One Company, Two Products

I was curious to find a succinct explanation of the differences between the iPod Touch and the iPhone.  Here is the best explanation I found when I queried via my favorite search engine:


"The difference between an iPod touch and an iPhone 3G is that an iPod touch uses Wi-Fi hotspots to find your location, doesn't take pictures, doesn't text message (SMS), and is not a phone. The iPhone 3G on the other hand uses GPS to find your location, takes and saves pictures, text messages, is a phone, and is available with [mobile phone carriers]." (Source:WikiAnswers)


GPS, photos, text messages, plus a phone.  I have to say the browser in my iPod Touch is fabulous but it's only available where there is Wi-Fi.  But Internet access is nearly always available on an iPhone.  


A World of Difference ~ One Company, Two Products


P.S. I have received no payment or compensation to write this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment