Gifts For Women

Gifts For Women
My husband frequently moans that is difficult to look for gifts for women, particularly me! Hehe, he says I make him worry and when he goes to get a gift for me, he keeps thinking I might not like it. I keep telling him, it's really the thought that counts and I would surely appreciate something that he has put effort in getting or something that I could use, or something that I really fancy.
Gifts For Women
If he can't really think of something, well, for most women, receiving flowers is really nice and could more or less guarantee to please. And besides this one is really easy to accomplish, what with all those flower delivery services all around. If I'm feeling particularly naughty and flirty, well, lingerie can really be a great gift. And besides I think men choose lingerie better than women. Perhaps so because they know what would look best on us? I really think men choose better lingerie's but that is all. At least based on my "limited" experience lol! Don't let them attempt to buy a dress or a pair of shoes if you're not with them unless your guy is really great when it comes to fashion.
Gifts For Women
The best gifts he ever gave me were really simple ones but I truly appreciated it for its spontaneity and its romance. One was a big box of assorted orchid blooms he brought me when he traveled to Bangkok, a cute carrot cake he brought me when I was feeling so depressed, and a nice little lingerie that I was really salivating for weeks already.Sometimes they can get the right gifts, sometimes they don't hit the mark but that doesn't really matter, as long as they remember enough to get the gift. Well, unless its a weighing scale, or several sizes big dress, or a year-supply of weight loss pills, I think all else if fine..



Gifts For Women

Gifts For Women

Gifts For Women

Loading related posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment