SHOPPING - The Latest at Cath Kidston

Thanks again to Abbie, my guest blogger with a love of Polka dots. Here she looks at Cath Kidston for pretty prints and outdoorsy 'must haves'.

'If I do many more guest blogs for the lovely Style PA one thing that you will quickly become aware of is my love of polka dots. I scour the high street and back streets for the best polka dot home ware items.

By far the best place I have found is Cath Kidston. If I were not trying to get by on my measly student loan I would happily kit out my whole kitchen with some of the gorgeous stuff that fills their shops. I recently visited their York store and I treated myself to a matching apron and oven glove set for my little kitchen.


SHOPPING - The Latest at Cath Kidston
SHOPPING - The Latest at Cath Kidston


SHOPPING - The Latest at Cath Kidston
SHOPPING - The Latest at Cath Kidston

Not only does Cath Kidston offer some beautiful polka dot items to fill your home with, they also have other vintage inspired prints, their trademark rose print being one of the most popular. They have practically everything you could need to furnish and decorate your home, everything from cushions to cutlery, and wallpaper to wash bags.

And now that the weather is getting much more agreeable I recommend visiting theoutdoors section.
SHOPPING - The Latest at Cath Kidston
I found these cute little gardening gloves for the bargain price of £3.


SHOPPING - The Latest at Cath Kidston
SHOPPING - The Latest at Cath Kidston

Thinking of spending a day enjoying the early summer sunshine in the park? Well, you can now do it in true Cath Kidston style, with the Cath Kidston Frisbee, picnic basket, kite, blanket and parasol. And even if the sky decides to turn grey (this is Britain after all!) then they even have Cath Kidston ponchos and umbrellas.

Cath Kidston also have gift vouchers available on their website… It’s almost my birthday… I think I know what I will be putting on my wish list!'

Related Posts:
THE GRAPEVINE - Cath Kidston Bags for Tesco
MOST WANTED - Polka Dot Wrap Dress
MOST WANTED - Eco Picnic Basket


Loading related posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment