YouData - new easy way to make money online

youdata
I joined YouData today. I like this one. They don't ask for address, social security, just your paypal account to pay. I verified through email and cell phone number. Very easy signup - probably took ten minutes even with waiting for the cell phone verification number. I then did of the offers in my MeFile and earned $2.02 within five minutes. I took all the surveys to help direct relevant ads which took maybe 10-15 minutes -- easy, not too in depth questions -- and it's your option of what to answer, your comfort level. I was then offered another ad for .15 so about half an hour later I had $2.17 in my account. Very easy clicking on ads and I like that you know what you are making, it updates in real-time. If you are interested, click on the above graphic and sign up. Remember that you need a papypal account to sign up, so if you don't have one --- go here.
YouData - new easy way to make money online

0 comments:

Post a Comment