News Bulletin: Furniture Fashion Now Published on Amazon Kindle



Loyal readers, I have some great news this morning. Furniture Fashion is now being published on the Amazon Kindle. I am really happy about having my blog listed in the "Arts & Entertainment" section of Blogs. I am a big fan of Kindle having owned one for over a year now. I enjoy the ease of using it, downloading books for a fraction of the cost, and saving trees by being paperless. I understand that pictures are important to us and really help share inspiration in our reader community. Pictures are currently in black in white in the Kindle format, but some day I imagine color will be available for images.



There were over a 1,000 blogs listed under Arts & Entertainment as I browsed on my Kindle last night. I did not see Furniture Fashion amongst the top 200, but I hope to move that up in the future. It is understandable since we are a new publisher. I ran a search under Blogs for the word "furniture" and popped right up at the top. Here is a link for our listing on the Amazon website: Furniture Fashion on Amazon. I hope to find a way to run a promotion and give away subscriptions (if that is possible) to celebrate this event. If you have some time, I would love to hear from our readers if you can provide a "customer review" on Amazon since I believe that is a powerful way to support blogs and help other potential readers understand what the content is about.



Post from News Bulletin: Furniture Fashion Now Published on Amazon Kindle



News Bulletin: Furniture Fashion Now Published on Amazon Kindle

0 comments:

Post a Comment